Porcelain Veneers – Goodyear, AZ
Simple Procedure Delivers Stunning Results
Flawless smiles are not just for A-list celebrities – you too can achieve the smile of your dreams with porcelain veneers in Goodyear! A chipped front tooth, a visible gap or stained teeth may not seem like a big deal but lacking confidence because of your smile can negatively impact your daily quality of life. Fortunately, our expert team at Desert Vista Dental West can help. If you are ready to transform your smile with porcelain veneers after reading the information on this page, give us a call!
Why Choose Desert Vista Dental West for Porcelain Veneers
- Achieve a Flawless Smile in just Two Appointments
- Fully-Personalized Treatments for Every Patient
- Kind, Compassionate, & Highly-Experienced Team
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the front of teeth to conceal a wide range of dental imperfections, such as:
- Chipped teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Over or undersized teeth
A popular and effective cosmetic dentistry treatment, custom-designed porcelain veneers can boost the appearance of a single chipped tooth or remake an entire smile!
Traditional Porcelain Veneers
Traditional porcelain veneers can dramatically improve the aesthetics of a patient’s smile in just two easy appointments to a cosmetic dentist in Goodyear. An extremely small amount of enamel must be removed before traditional veneers can be placed. This type of veneer can effectively address a wide range of dental flaws.
In contrast to traditional veneers, minimal-prep veneers require very little or no enamel to be removed. Minimal-prep veneers are best suited for lengthening undersized teeth or filling in a gap between teeth.
What to Expect from the Veneer Procedure
Traditional porcelain veneers can typically be placed in just two trips to our convenient Goodyear location. The first appointment focuses on preparation: to ensure that veneers will comfortably fit on the front of your teeth and blend in with the rest of your smile, an extremely small layer of enamel – usually less than a millimeter – will be removed.
Next, impressions of your teeth will be made and sent to our trusted partners at the dental lab. There, your porcelain veneers will be custom-designed to perfectly match the shape, size and color of your smile. You will be provided with temporary veneers to protect your teeth until your permanent veneers are ready.
After a few short weeks, we will welcome you again for the final placement procedure. Our dentists will first remove your temporary veneers, polish your teeth and double-check that the new permanent veneers will fit properly. They will then expertly place the veneers onto your teeth and secure them in place using a bonding cement and special curing light.
Understanding the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers in Goodyear offer a range of major benefits, including:
- Natural Appearance – Veneers blend in seamlessly with a patient’s smile thanks to their translucent quality that is similar to enamel. Only you and your cosmetic dentist will be in on the secret!
- Immediate Results – As soon as the placement procedure is complete, you can leave our office and continue on with your normal daily routine.
- Brighter Smile – Porcelain veneers are more resistant to staining agents such as black coffee or red wine compared to natural enamel. This means your smile with veneers will remain a more attractive, brighter color over a longer period of time!
- Long-lasting Solution – Porcelain veneers can last an average of 10 to 15 years with proper care!