Invisalign Clear Braces – Goodyear, AZ
No One Has To Know You’re In Braces
Unfortunately, very few people are born with a perfectly straight smile. For many years, the only orthodontic option was metal brackets and wires, but (thankfully) not anymore! Here at Desert Vista Dental West, one of our talented cosmetic dentists, Dr. Joy Collier or Dr. Matthew Smith, can straighten your teeth discreetly and comfortably with Invisalign clear braces. If you want to achieve a straight, beautiful smile without anyone knowing you’re in braces, give us a call today!
Why Choose Desert Vista Dental West for Invisalign?
- We Love Working With Patients of All Ages
- We’ve Invisibly Straightened Countless Smiles
- Compassionate, Gentle, and Experienced Team
How Does Invisalign Work?
Once we’ve evaluated your smile to make sure Invisalign is right for you, here are the basic steps involved in treatment:
- We’ll start by taking images and digital impressions to send to the Invisalign lab. Digital impressions are more accurate and you won’t have any messy or uncomfortable putty material to deal with.
- It usually takes about three weeks for the lab to create your aligners, put the finishing touches on them, and ship them to our office. Then you’ll return to officially begin treatment.
- At this visit, we’ll start by adding small, button-like, “attachments” to your teeth, which are very discreet and made from tooth-colored filling material. These attachments help your trays sit firmly on your teeth so they can create movement in the right places.
- Then we’ll give you your first pair of aligners and go over all the instructions for how to wear and maintain them. You’ll keep your trays in for at least 22 hours per day and move to your next set after about two weeks until you get your final result.
We’ll determine the total number of aligner sets you need and how long your treatment will take before we get started. In fact, at Desert Vista Dental West, we can show you a virtual image of your results before you begin!
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Our patients love Invisalign because of the many great benefits it offers, including:
- Appearance – Since the trays are practically invisible, no one will know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Comfort – Smooth, plastic aligner trays are much more comfortable than metal brackets.
- Convenience – If you have a special event like a job interview or wedding, you can simply remove your trays.
- Faster results – The average treatment time for Invisalign is 9-18 months, while it’s 12-24 months for traditional braces.
Are You a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign in Goodyear works for a wide variety of mild to moderate issues, including:
- Overbites and underbites
- Open bites
However, since every patient is different, the best way to know if Invisalign is right for you is to see Dr. Collier or Dr. Smith for a consultation. Our goal is always to make sure you get the best final result possible!
What To Expect From Invisalign Treatment
Just as you would with traditional braces, you’ll have an adjustment period of a few days until you get accustomed to how the trays feel. And, throughout the process, most patients need to come in every 4-6 weeks for progress visits and to pick up new trays.
We’ll also spend time at your first visit reviewing what you can expect from Invisalign in detail and answering any questions you may have.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign can vary quite a bit, depending on how severe your alignment issues are and how many sets of trays you need.
During a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists in Goodyear, you’ll get a more specific idea of what your individual cost and treatment time would be. And, although not all insurance plans offer orthodontic coverage, the plans that do often cover Invisalign at the same rate as regular braces.